CHEEJ'S BOXES OF STUFF

Friday, September 02, 2005

whee september mugging days are starting in 13mins..

im planning a study plan now. for those of ya'll who dunno, cj is pretty good at the planning of such things, but notoriously bad at actually following them. i dunno why, but when it comes to mugging, i just dont seem to be able to draw up the energy, motivation and willpower to pull through. i suffered from this in the prelims and Os..kinda explains my resutls really. i tell myself that i dont want to make the same mistakes again, but just how much can i change myself?

i really want to do well, not so much for myself, but more for the choir. i owe the choir a lot. if not for the choir, i wouldnt even be in this school. if not for the choir, i wouldnt have found such close friends and nj. and i wouldnt have met u.

of course it helps me too if i do well..but that's a given for any student, so i wont talk abt that..

coming back to my inability to keep up with my plan..
energy: got that. usually. coffee works for the times that i dont, though im trying to wean off it.
motivation: points to above words on choir. 'nuff said.
willpower: i think this is the one i lack the most, at least in academic terms. how can i change this? someone, anyone, help me! i dont think its something that's only gonna be needed now, but also in the future, and its better if i get it now than later.

why is it that i cant just sit down at my table for hours on end and do work? ok, granted i get some work done, but is the time used effectively? and do i really absorb what i've just studied? im a actually focused throughout my periods of study? and am i making full use of my time? i dont know how to answer these questions..maybe someone can help?

sorry if this entry's sounded like a desperate plea for help..i've had some of these questions running through my head at random times throughout the week now, but this is the first time that i've really consolidated all of them into something coherent. this entry's not a plea for help, but more of a realisation that i need help. and of course, a welcome to whoever decides that he/she has help to give.

T-12 and counting..



Cheong Chee Jun scribbled at 11:47 PM



me

cheej
14.09.1988
hpps1995-2000
acs(i)2001-2004
njc2005-2006
choir
thetenorbassbrothers

links

Cherie
Cheryl Lee
Hao Guang
Christine
Rhoda
Ruth
Qian Jin
Chye Keong
Joan
Michelle
Sida
Alvis
Jefferson
Yi Jun
Liang Lin
JKhoo
Amanda
Cheng Wei
Yan Shao
Eudora
Ying Xiang
Kristine
Wei Jie
Wee Shian
Wei Zhi
Hwee Ming
Adeline


archives





credits
adapted from: ariana