CHEEJ'S BOXES OF STUFF

Friday, February 04, 2005

i found out today that my pri school teacher passed away.

remember the teacher i wrote abt 2 months back? the one i went to visit in hospital with my pri 6 class? she's the teacher im talking abt..

imagine this:-
you're walking down to the canteen.
you're hungry and wondering what to eat.
you receive and sms.
the bearer of bad news, as it were.
then you see the friend who just sent u that sms.
and you know that both of you are hurting because a person meaning so much to u is gone.

i dunno..part of me is sad that she had to go..as i had said in my earlier entry, she's a wonderful person, a dedicated teacher. she definitely didnt deserve this..

yet, another part of me is glad for her, glad that her suffering is over, and she can move on to a better place. i'm told that she was sedated for much of her final days..it's a good thing she went painlessly..

to all my friends who are willing: pray for her. that's all i can ask.

to mrs kow: thank you for being there at the most trying time of our young, primary school lives. thank you for loving us. thank you for giving more than was ever required to us. we love you, and never will forget you.

Amazing Grace! How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me!
I once was lost, but now am found;
Was blind, but now i see.

'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
And grace my fears relieved;
How precious did that grace appear
The hour i first believed.

Through many dangers, toils and snares,
I have already come;
'Tis grace hath brought me safe thus far,
And grace will lead me home.

The Lord has promised good to me,
His word my hope secures;
He will my Shield and Portion be,
As long as life endures.

Yea, when this flesh and heart shall fail,
And mortal life shall cease,
I shall possess, within the veil,
A life of joy and peace.

The earth shall soon dissolve like snow,
The sun forbear to shine;
But God, Who called me here below,
Shall be forever mine.

When we've been here ten thousand years,
Bright shining as the sun,
We've no less days to sing God's praise
Than when we'd first begun.

RIP.



Cheong Chee Jun scribbled at 9:33 PM



me

cheej
14.09.1988
hpps1995-2000
acs(i)2001-2004
njc2005-2006
choir
thetenorbassbrothers

links

Cherie
Cheryl Lee
Hao Guang
Christine
Rhoda
Ruth
Qian Jin
Chye Keong
Joan
Michelle
Sida
Alvis
Jefferson
Yi Jun
Liang Lin
JKhoo
Amanda
Cheng Wei
Yan Shao
Eudora
Ying Xiang
Kristine
Wei Jie
Wee Shian
Wei Zhi
Hwee Ming
Adeline


archives





credits
adapted from: ariana