CHEEJ'S BOXES OF STUFF

Monday, October 18, 2004

after much coaxing from my fellow men, i have decided to update.

not that there's much to update about anyway..i have a boring life *with the exception of a certain someone of course*

i dunno lah..the past few days havent been particularly 'up' for me..i fell sick on thursday (or was it friday? i cant remember..) kana the flu, with fever..up till now, i still have mucus fighting to stop me from breathing. it doesnt help that the mucus is trying to get me to hack my guts up either..

that's not the main reason im upset though..

on saturday, my parents went out. before they left the house, they asked me for my handphone, which they said they might trade in. all of 3 mins of advance notification was given to me. like, what the hell lor? my phone wasnt the only trade-in-able phone in the house lor. now, all this ruckus wouldnt even be seen on this blog here if i had been able to use the new phone, which, incidentally, is a nokia 6230, a phone that i've been wanting for a long long time. i dont know if im gonna use it (when i finally get back the use A phone, anyway), and if i dont, i have lost all my phonebook, sms and organiser data, not to mention all the games and wallpapers and ringtones that were on my old phone.

im just sick of this. not once have they considered my feelings. i dont think they're gonna start.

they're not even offering any input on what jc i wanna go to. i dun even know if they care, and right now, i dont give a shit if they do or not.

1 word.

WHATEVER

~ SSDD ~



Cheong Chee Jun scribbled at 7:52 PM



me

cheej
14.09.1988
hpps1995-2000
acs(i)2001-2004
njc2005-2006
choir
thetenorbassbrothers

links

Cherie
Cheryl Lee
Hao Guang
Christine
Rhoda
Ruth
Qian Jin
Chye Keong
Joan
Michelle
Sida
Alvis
Jefferson
Yi Jun
Liang Lin
JKhoo
Amanda
Cheng Wei
Yan Shao
Eudora
Ying Xiang
Kristine
Wei Jie
Wee Shian
Wei Zhi
Hwee Ming
Adeline


archives





credits
adapted from: ariana