CHEEJ'S BOXES OF STUFF

Friday, October 08, 2004

"13549841, this is dispatch. your orders are to fly recon route 267. take-off clearance has already been granted at the southern hanger.."

rousing myself from my restful slumber, i opened my multi-facceted eyes and ran my wings through their cold-start sequence, ensuring that i didnt miss any steps that would cause a catastrophic failure of my thinner-than-paper devices. checks completed, i opened up the throttle and took off into the cool morning air..

flitting out the hanger door, i made a dash for the 1st route marker. you see, the sooner i finish recon, the sooner i can get my honey! somehow, there's this strange allure about it..warm, thick, sweet..

I WANT MY HONEY!!

so anyway, i ran through the first 3 route markers without incident. spotting the entrance to the 4th marker, i punched my afterburners and dove through the crack in the wall.

"OOH!! BRIGHT LIGHT!! OOOOOOOH!!!!!"

"brriiighht lliighhhtt..briiiggghht..ii loovee iiitt..liiiigghttt.."

"intruder!! who is this beige-coloured blob that dares to block my light?? outrageous!!"

so i dived toward it, weapon at the ready (just in case). landing carefully, i proceeded with my investigation.

"maybe after this i can get a bonus..MORE HONEY!!"

then, IT came.

it came from the sky, swifter than a lightning bolt, and certainly a whole lot deadlier. although it barely grazed me, i had suffered mortal wounds.

"MEDIC!! HONEY!!"

yet, i knew i was done for. desperately, i drew in my last breath, and released my payload.

---------------------

OUCH!!

KANA SAI!!

that's when i opened my eyes.

maybe some explanataion is in order.

you see, i had woken this morning and proceeded to my shower as usual. due to the uncurable condition known as "morning sickness", more commonly known as "sleepiness", i decided to shower with my eyes closed (i was desperate to get more shut-eye, can u seriously blame me?)

so there i was, showering (i refuse to use any other adjectives that may have double, maybe even triple, meanings), when i brushed my right middle finger my accident and felt a sharp pain. no, it was not due to my "morning sickness", it was due to a bee that had conveniently decided to investigate my finger. it wasnt happy that i had hit it, so it pricked me.

so there i was, water running down my face, blinking stupidly at the bee, who is frantically trying to stuff his prick into a hole in my finger (she made the hole by the way..). so i flicked it away and watched as the venom sac at the end of its prick twitched away..

then i realised that it was a venom sac. so i pulled it out.

lucky for me, im not allergic to bee's pricks, so i didnt collapse and pass out there and then. unfortunately, i am still succeptible to its other effects. therefore, my right middle finger currently looks the michelin man's, with the exception of the fact that my finger isnt white.

so yeah, right now my middle finger is 127.38% times its normal size.

go on, laugh at my expense.

ur supposed to..

other than that though, today's been a rather uneventful day.

see ya'll around

~ waves the finger ~




Cheong Chee Jun scribbled at 8:12 PM



me

cheej
14.09.1988
hpps1995-2000
acs(i)2001-2004
njc2005-2006
choir
thetenorbassbrothers

links

Cherie
Cheryl Lee
Hao Guang
Christine
Rhoda
Ruth
Qian Jin
Chye Keong
Joan
Michelle
Sida
Alvis
Jefferson
Yi Jun
Liang Lin
JKhoo
Amanda
Cheng Wei
Yan Shao
Eudora
Ying Xiang
Kristine
Wei Jie
Wee Shian
Wei Zhi
Hwee Ming
Adeline


archives





credits
adapted from: ariana