CHEEJ'S BOXES OF STUFF

Sunday, September 12, 2004

*insert jaws theme here*

*dum dum dum dum dum dum..*

tml i got 2 papers which i realli do not like..

geog elec and emath 1.

now, for some early number crunching!

the breakdown for geog elec is as follows..

40% bullshit, 30% common sense, 20% general knowledge, 10% textbook facts.

does that make sense to you? i mean, its like u study like mad, and all the stuff u look thru is only applicable for maybe 10-25% of the paper. the rest of it is like, sources and case studies and of course, who can forget the lousy map reading.

can anyone tell me what being able to calculate the gradient between 2 points on the map will do for me in life?

will it guarantee me success in life? will it buy me love? will it grant me huge windfalls in the stock market? will it entitle me to tax rebates? will it allow me to use my cpf fund when im only 16 years old?

*i know, im not making sense..it is to be expected here..*

oh yes, more number crunching: E MATH.

go figure.

haha now that im done ranting abt my papers tml *yay!* i shall dutifully return to my happy-go-lucky self, forgetting for jus a few mins that i have 2 horrible papers tml..

btw, like my cert? i have a degree! and im only 16! wow! oh yeah, check out the link to my display case..got more stuff there..

*who makes sites like go-quiz.com man? it rox!*

- a few mins pass.. -

SHIT!! tml got papers! in fact, 2 horrible papers! what the heck am i doing blogging now??

gotta go back to mugging pple..unless of course it is my books who mug me.

*ouch*

~ au revoir ~



Cheong Chee Jun scribbled at 10:32 PM



me

cheej
14.09.1988
hpps1995-2000
acs(i)2001-2004
njc2005-2006
choir
thetenorbassbrothers

links

Cherie
Cheryl Lee
Hao Guang
Christine
Rhoda
Ruth
Qian Jin
Chye Keong
Joan
Michelle
Sida
Alvis
Jefferson
Yi Jun
Liang Lin
JKhoo
Amanda
Cheng Wei
Yan Shao
Eudora
Ying Xiang
Kristine
Wei Jie
Wee Shian
Wei Zhi
Hwee Ming
Adeline


archives





credits
adapted from: ariana