CHEEJ'S BOXES OF STUFF

Friday, September 17, 2004

hey ya'll..miracles happen every day! today's the first time i've ever felt confident (to a certain extent) about a chemistry paper! of course, i could just have filled in all wrong answers and not known it, thereby thinking it was easy, but hey, i gotta be optimistic right?

whee..

whee..

whee..

im sorry, was suffering from bloggers' block jus now..paiseh arh..

ok..chem paper..it had a pink cover sheet! *pink!* k nvm, im crazy. i had a huge cup of coffee just now, so im realli hyper..like, HYPER!! anyway, as i said, chem paper was pretty ok..however, i had a stomachache during paper 1, so i was kinda panicking away in the loo, wondering if i would have enuf time to finish the paper *i left my watch on my desk you see..*

its like, imagine this: a guy in the toilet, baking his cakes (tt sounds sooo wrong doesnt it) and basically freaking out every second of the way..

* graciously * *you may fall over with laughter now..*

and for paper 2..it was like, 30s left when i looked at my answer and spotted and error. i bloody fumbled with my lousy pencilcase, and finished writing the word 'terylene' a mere 4s before dalwinther kaur a.k.a dalwie said "time's up gentlemen, pls put ur pens down.."

so heng right..

oya, went to holland v jus now to fix up my keys..apparently the uncle didnt copy the keys properly the last time i went there, so i had to make a second trip. not that i mind of course..i stopped my kfc to buy nuggets and whipped potato!! (so typically me right..) and the lousy cashier forgot to give me curry sauce! and to add fuel to the fire, she didnt even give me chilli sauce! then again, i also blur lah..i didnt notice until i got home, so its a third my fault that i didnt get to have curry or chilli sauce..

*snif*

nah..kidding..

oh btw, YAY! only 1 paper left! *suddenly feels happiness bleed away..* i jus remembered..its bio on monday..shall have to mug my weekend away..

*WARNING! BIO-HAZARD!*

*hahaha..almost typed BO HAZARD..*

ok..i kana bloggers' block again. this is crazy..im blogging abt my bloggers' block! *ooh! alliteration!* *slaps myself* *lits over u doofus!!*

yes, im being schizo again..forgive me..

*looks into the mirror*

*HI! YOU LOOK FAMILIAR!*

and if he answers, i freak out..

~ bb ~



Cheong Chee Jun scribbled at 7:26 PM



me

cheej
14.09.1988
hpps1995-2000
acs(i)2001-2004
njc2005-2006
choir
thetenorbassbrothers

links

Cherie
Cheryl Lee
Hao Guang
Christine
Rhoda
Ruth
Qian Jin
Chye Keong
Joan
Michelle
Sida
Alvis
Jefferson
Yi Jun
Liang Lin
JKhoo
Amanda
Cheng Wei
Yan Shao
Eudora
Ying Xiang
Kristine
Wei Jie
Wee Shian
Wei Zhi
Hwee Ming
Adeline


archives





credits
adapted from: ariana