CHEEJ'S BOXES OF STUFF

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

thank you acs(i)..thank you for that wonderful gift: a kickass (kick my ass, more like) physics paper 1. had to anyhow tikam 3 qns for that lousy paper, not to mention another 10 or so qns that im not sure abt..

physics paper 2 was ok though..simple, though im not too sure if i got right some of the descriptive-type qns..looks like yeap kah wei a.k.a einstein's cat was right about our impending doom in the physics exams.

lit was my saving grace i guess..the kotc qn i did was quite easy; we had discussed it before in class, so i guess i kinda knew what to write already. brings to mind the thought of thirunalan mirunalini a.k.a the-one-who-leaked-english-mid-year-qns had possibly leaked the qn before prelims, but i dont think so..it was i who brought up the point during our class discussions. it wasnt her idea. HAH! *sticks out tongue at her*

u might have noticed, today's prelim entry isnt has scathing and overflowing with creativity as the previous ones. *heh* the school exam board is lucky, im in a good mood today *megawatt smile*

wondering why? well..

first of all, lemme thank all of those who remembered my bday yar? i may not show it, but it seriously means a lot to me *grins*

to (not in any order) : mong, tim, jem, mat, jeff, chunky, matt, awong; thanks yeah? u guys have been great..its been lotsa fun, especially wif the "little" bday gifts that we give each other. u guys have been dropping hints abt mine..jus to let u know, ur successful yeah? im worrying for my life *heh heh*

last mentioned, but definitely not the last on my mind, is of course my dear eud! thanks for tahaning my nonsense for so long alredde..its been 7 great years of knowing u, and over a year of being with u..i know ive probably said this a million times, but i love u! *muax* thanks for making my bday this year the best ive ever had yar? even though we spent the afternoon studying bio, u still made my day *grins* thanks for the watch too..it realli wasnt necessary u know, the fact that u remembered today alredde means so much to me. still, i like it *grins* and the fact that u gave it to me makes it even more meaningful to me *hugs*

hmm..im 16! finally caught up wif the rest of u guys..now i can finally play pool at public places, play lan and arcade during sch days..watch NC-16 movies legally..u get the drift i guess *hee hee* still, dunno why its called "sweet 16" though..could anyone pls enlighten me?

~ cya! ~



Cheong Chee Jun scribbled at 10:07 PM



me

cheej
14.09.1988
hpps1995-2000
acs(i)2001-2004
njc2005-2006
choir
thetenorbassbrothers

links

Cherie
Cheryl Lee
Hao Guang
Christine
Rhoda
Ruth
Qian Jin
Chye Keong
Joan
Michelle
Sida
Alvis
Jefferson
Yi Jun
Liang Lin
JKhoo
Amanda
Cheng Wei
Yan Shao
Eudora
Ying Xiang
Kristine
Wei Jie
Wee Shian
Wei Zhi
Hwee Ming
Adeline


archives





credits
adapted from: ariana