CHEEJ'S BOXES OF STUFF

Friday, September 03, 2004

*sighs*

*even bigger sigh*

*SIGH*

a sincere apology to all my fans who follow my blog with as much passion and dedication as my grandma has watching hong kong serials. blogspot was down yesterday when i got online, so i couldnt reveal more tantalising details about my highly publicised life..

*fake, perky tone* we apologise for the interruption; we now return to our scheduled programme, "the CJ show"

*muahaha*

Prelims Day 3: Phy Prac

3 letters very aptly describe my practical..

D..I..E *gee, i wonder what that spells!* and f***-ed up..

section a was screwed..damn sneaky qn..i ended up not taking enuf readings, so my graph was too tiny range-wise, and i couldnt do the nxt parts of the qn..

section b..bloody lifted word-for-word from the o level june paper!! how screwed up is that?! and the damn extension qn..blarrdy confusing..in the end i jus anyhow whack..

but in the end i got to forget, for at least a while, my horrible experience in the physics lab. mong, matt and awong came over to play pool today, and after we were done mong and matt came over. we mugged and mucked arnd till 10 before they went home *w00t!*

Prelims Day 4: EL 2

this time its not 3 letters..its 4!

F..*no prize for guessing the other 3 letters..*

5 own-word qns in 1 paper..it must be a new record..wasted so much time jus staring at the lousy qns, wondering if i spotted the right keywords and wondering how the heck i should paraphrase them..

*must be dharma's or thiru's lousy idea..i refuse to believe that chew kah wai could have supported such a devious deed..*

and i only finished 10 seconds before time!! how terrifically wonderful!!

alright..ive run out of things to say again..some1 defillibrate my brain..pls..mebbe it'll allow me to score higher for exams..

ok..my 3 brain cells complaining alredde..they claim that i dont pay them enough to work so hard..must remember to up their pay if i wanna keep them. am running out of tissue fluid though..if i redirect anymore to those 3 lousy cells, my feet will fall off..

*shh..dont tell them i said that..*

more tml..gonna hit the booze wif my brain cells now..

~ auf wiedersehen ~



Cheong Chee Jun scribbled at 8:40 PM



me

cheej
14.09.1988
hpps1995-2000
acs(i)2001-2004
njc2005-2006
choir
thetenorbassbrothers

links

Cherie
Cheryl Lee
Hao Guang
Christine
Rhoda
Ruth
Qian Jin
Chye Keong
Joan
Michelle
Sida
Alvis
Jefferson
Yi Jun
Liang Lin
JKhoo
Amanda
Cheng Wei
Yan Shao
Eudora
Ying Xiang
Kristine
Wei Jie
Wee Shian
Wei Zhi
Hwee Ming
Adeline


archives





credits
adapted from: ariana