CHEEJ'S BOXES OF STUFF

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

KNS!* KNS I TELL YOU! i had jus typed a whole entry out and clicked publish, but internet explorer and blogspot lagged, so i clicked back, and i lost the whole fudging entry!! and now, because of my title, u wont know whether im serious or not when i type this!

*sound of crickets chirping*

anyway..

hello everyone.

to my loyal fan base: im terribly sorry that i havent updated in a while..i have 2 reasons though, i hope theyre good enough for you..

1) i was abducted by aliens (no, not the little green men from mars, but the HUGE GREY MEN from URanus!!! speaking of URanus, they stuffed an anal probe up *guess where?* my ass and sucked my brains out. they didnt think to just pull it out my mouth or nose, it'd be easier considering that the distance is much shorter, but i guess they have a reputation to mantain *sighs* as i was saying they sucked my brains out. they wanted to conduct evil, horrible, terrible, devious experiments on it, but there's only so much u can do with only 3 brain cells, so they blew them back in. *guess where and how?*

2) i simply could not think of anything to write..

the fact that my 3 brain cells (1 receptor neuron, 1 relay neuron and 1 effector neuron) were not arranged in the right order nearly caused me to blow my chunks on the train home today. i could have hurled straight down the blouse of the lady in front of me, but i decided that no one wants a mixture of 100plus, currypuffs, a spring roll, concentrated hydrochloric acid and digestive enzymes down their shirts..

please, allow me to elaborate.

me and mat and chunky and yi jun were at cairnhill cc playing badminton today. after an hour of intensive but rather pathetic play, during which we played 5 doubles games, i bought a 1.5L bottle of 100plus (isotonic), 2 currypuffs (potato) and a spring roll (veggie). i wolfed down the food (had a very light lunch today u see..) and drank like half the bottle, before stupidly going back on court to play some more. after our time at the court was up, i stupidly guzzled the rest of the 1.5L bottle.

on the train home, at queenstown station, on one of the older generation mrt trains, i didnt feel too well. more specifically, i felt like puking, but u already knew that, didnt you? u told me u werent psychic, but YOU LIED!! so anyway, had i not rushed out of the train and sat down on one of the benches at the station, i would have given a whole new meaning to the phrase "showers of blessings".

*oh blimey, im running out of things to write again!*

*maybe the aliens are back!*

*oh shit! something's pressed against my ass!*

*wait a minute..that's just my chair..*

*phew*

~ adios ~



* btw, for the uneducated, kns stands for..
KANA SAI!!



Cheong Chee Jun scribbled at 9:38 PM



me

cheej
14.09.1988
hpps1995-2000
acs(i)2001-2004
njc2005-2006
choir
thetenorbassbrothers

links

Cherie
Cheryl Lee
Hao Guang
Christine
Rhoda
Ruth
Qian Jin
Chye Keong
Joan
Michelle
Sida
Alvis
Jefferson
Yi Jun
Liang Lin
JKhoo
Amanda
Cheng Wei
Yan Shao
Eudora
Ying Xiang
Kristine
Wei Jie
Wee Shian
Wei Zhi
Hwee Ming
Adeline


archives





credits
adapted from: ariana